Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hitting the Beach

Some way OOP Battlefield Miniatures Omaha Assault Teams came in this week, and I'm super excited that I was able to get them.

They're great sculpts. They show their age compared to Battlefield's latest offerings (the several packs I have from their Blitz range is stellar), but the character and motion for each model is brilliant.

Really holding out for a new, updated line from Battlefield for D-Day landings.






Several .30 cal LMG teams, some Boat Team leaders, Bangalore carriers, wounded and medics, and a couple 60mm mortar and flamethrower teams. Bunch of light-kit figures as well, which I might try adding some extra gear to to bring them more in line with the others.

~iPaint

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! I'm guessing you're the same iPaint who did the Arnan Death's Own IG army (?)

    Good to see you're still in the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am. Been a while since I did any 40k stuff, though. Other projects have been more enjoyable than the GW stuff.

      Delete